Gate Admission: $5.00/person (Children under 5 are FREE)
Fair Hours: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Free Parking (Handicap parking must have Dept of Motor Vehicle plate or placard)
- Free transportation to and from the parking area
- Hundreds of exhibits, trophies, and ribbons on display in buildings
- Commercial Building open from 12:00 noon – 10:00 pm.
NOTE: Unauthorized animals and/or pets not allowed on the fairgrounds at any time except in designated areas only, with Fair Board permission (with the exception of leader/service dogs).
- Paul Erickson ~ President
- Carl Weigand ~ Vice-President
- Cheryl Rabe ~ Secretary
- Doug Fris ~ Treasurer
- Beef- Hollis Rockwell, III (861-0381)
- Dairy- Heidi Bromley (873-1224)
- Horse- Judie Burmeister (301-2432)
& Connie Cargill (873-5244 / 750-9361)
- Goat- Kip Cole (893-1439)
- Sheep- Lindsey Merten (742-0594)
- Swine- Phil Carter (861-2654)
- Rabbits- Pat Mackey (861-2920)
- 4-H Youth Building-
- Commercial Exhibit Building-
- Adult Education Exhibit Building-
The Oceana County Fair is owned and organized by the Oceana County Agricultural Society.
The 4-H and Youth Exhibition Programs at the Oceana County Fair are organized through the Michigan State University Extension Office in Hart, Michigan. You can visit their website to find more information about registration and regulations for entering exhibits and livestock at the fair, and general information about the Oceana County 4-H program.