- Adults – $3.00
- Children 5-12 – $1.00
- Under 5 – FREE
FREE PARKING! (Handicap parking must have DMV plate or window placard)
Fair Hours: 9 AM – 11PM
~ DAILY ~
- Free transportation to and from parking area.
- Hundreds of exhibits on display in buildings
- Commercial building open from 12:00 noon – 10:00 p.m.
- Hundreds of trophies & ribbons awarded during the fair.
- Watch newspaper for other announcements & attractions.
Midway and Rides by Elliot Amusements
- Clancy Aerts ~ President
- Carl Weigand ~ Vice-President
- Garth Larson ~ Secretary
- Doug Fris ~ Treasurer
- Jerry Spencer– Assistant Treasurer
- Beef- Hollis Rockwell, III (861-0381)
- Dairy- Heidi Bromley (873-1224)
- Horse- Judie Burmeister (301-2432)
& Connie Cargill (873-5244 / 750-9361)
- Draft- Terry Kidder (869-5502)
- Goat- Kip Cole (893-1439)
- Sheep- Lindsey Merten (742-0594)
- Swine- Phil Carter (861-2654)
- Poultry- Ted Gilmore (861-6776)
- Rabbits- Pat Mackey (861-2920)
- 4-H Youth Building- Becky & Jack Freeman
- Commercial Exhibit Building- Stacia Erickson
- Adult Education Exhibit Building- Tammy Longcore
- No exhibits will be released until Sunday, August 27.
- No free passes–everyone pays at the gate.
- No shirt, no shoes…NO ENTRY!
- Unauthorized animals and/or pets not allowed on the fairgrounds at anytime except in designated areas only, with Fair Board permission, with the exception of Leader/Service dogs.
Rules and Registration
NEW FAIR RESIDENCY POLICY – All potential entrants are encouraged to read this information.
The Oceana County Fair is owned and organized by the Oceana County Agricultural Society.
The 4-H and Youth Exhibition Programs at the Oceana County Fair are organized through the Michigan State University Extension Office in Hart, Michigan. You can visit their website to find more information about registration and regulations for entering exhibits and livestock at the fair, and general information about the Oceana County 4-H program.